Re: JJ's L31 Dually

Postby andym » Sat Feb 18, 2017 9:04 am

Put your foot down corporate!!!!
Andy In Modesto

Maybe Subaru parts could fix it?

alykat

Postby alykat » Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:28 am

Keep him on track here Gretchen. He finally got his dream truck sorted out, now he needs to hang on to it. Speaking from experiance.... I have built a few "this is the one" rides over the years. For various reasons let them go. Not going to happen again. When the 57 Oval is done they will have to bury me in it. Oh.... this is the last one I let get away.Still hurts every time I see it drive by. Made the mistake of selling it to a local guy, so I see it a lot.
Attachments
68 stang 002.jpg
68 stang 002.jpg (95.3 KiB) Viewed 1483 times
Someone recently told me to "act my age" Screw them ! I'm having too much fun to act that old !

AutoPatic

Postby AutoPatic » Sun Feb 19, 2017 11:03 am

Thanks John for letting me help you fine tune this truck. I feel like I took it apart and reassembled everything front to back making sure it was correct and in its place just as I would have if it was my own =D>

john jones

Postby john jones » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:41 am

Thanks for all your help Pete.. I appreciate it... I appreciate everyone's help... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> Thanks to all..

I love that my truck is a true driver and not some garage queen that comes out twice a year.... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
I feel like a campfire in the rain.. :-&

john jones

Postby john jones » Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:25 am

I noticed today that the Devious crew is going to be on TV... Does that make my dually more valuable now... :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$

john jones

Postby john jones » Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:46 pm

like mentioned... I took this to go pick up the BBOE... wow... what an awesome freakin truck.. =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> Tows great, comfortable as it gets, AC is cold.. tunes are bumpin, windows are tinted dark as hell... Cruise control!!! wow.. what a great feature!!! My back or legs didn't hurt a bit.. :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# and 75mph is awesome!!!!! I swear it seemed like I got there in half the time with double the comfort.. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ and broke just as many knecks along the way.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink .... Didn't even stop between here and there....... that probably saves 30 minutes.. Wink Wink Wink Wink

Anyone that knows these custom trucks.. knows it's no small feat to keep all the factory comfort and roadability and useability and be THAT custom.. Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink That there is no bolt together kit.... :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-#

rustabus
Livin' the retired life

Postby rustabus » Sun Jul 16, 2017 7:22 pm

Those photos look Photoshopped!!!!!!! :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# But they're not!!!!! :-# :-# \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Twigman

Postby Twigman » Fri Jul 21, 2017 8:52 am

The BBOE looks frickin monster truck sized behind your dually!!! Kool pic. I love seeing a tow vehicle that is more rad than what's on the trailer. (No offence to the BBOE).

john jones

Postby john jones » Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:40 pm

i am the real deal bud.... EVERY thing I own..... I built.. and it is the shit.. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ I haven't graduated to the level where I be buying lambo's and shit... :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ I'm still the head mother fucker in the dirty shop... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Woody
yo mama

Postby Woody » Sat Jul 22, 2017 2:24 am

john jones wrote:i am the real deal bud.... EVERY thing I own..... I built.. and it is the shit.. :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ I haven't graduated to the level where I be buying lambo's and shit... :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-# :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ :-$ I'm still the head mother fucker in the dirty shop... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink

Some people won't get the Lambo reference, but it made me laugh. Now I need to COOK me some breakdast.
Cheese

cookiemonster131

Postby cookiemonster131 » Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:27 am

to bad we never saw pics of the wrecked orange one....
"With all of those VW's in the parking lot i thought it was a Unitarian Church" Hank Hill

Return to “KCW completed projects”