Parkway Projects "fix Everything"!!!

AKA The Thursday Club.
john jones

Re: Parkway Projects "fix Everything"!!!

Postby john jones » Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:26 pm

It's about to head out for a test drive.. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

if you keep going in circles.. Your never gonna get anywhere :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k

vwfool

Postby vwfool » Thu Nov 03, 2016 2:08 pm

Looks so much nicer

JWDII

Postby JWDII » Fri Nov 04, 2016 4:45 am

SCORE!!!
"Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible."
-- St. Francis Of Assisi.

john jones

Postby john jones » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:15 am

shit looks awesome over there... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> Mike, you should be stoked!!! POST UP MIKE!!! Lets here it from Texas! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
if you keep going in circles.. Your never gonna get anywhere :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k

K Leake

Postby K Leake » Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:51 am

Looks awesome \:D/ I like the look of the shortened T bars O:)
Kevin

john jones

Postby john jones » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:23 am

Franz's hooking you up Mike! =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

john jones

Postby john jones » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:33 am

Franz's next beast.. :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k :-k

I want to see this bus get a little more simple, and handle like it should handle with that awesome power plant... =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>

dirie1
'Merica

Postby dirie1 » Fri Nov 04, 2016 8:49 am

There is a whole lotta sweetness going on under there 8-[
What do you do with 365 used rubbers? Make a tire and call it a Good Year.

jb

Postby jb » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:42 am

Holy fack!

mraible

Postby mraible » Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:55 am

I believe in you guys! Let's make this bus great again!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Franz wrote:The good thing about static suspension is that your car looks good all the time. Not just when its parked. Remember that. Wink

K Leake

Postby K Leake » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:40 am

mraible wrote:I believe in you guys! Let's make this bus great again!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Good call =D> Dr. Franz is will make it awesome \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
Kevin

GTV
ninja

Postby GTV » Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:44 am

There's a lot of sexy under that skirt! But that thing NEEDS a rear sway bar. I can't believe someone built it in the first place without one, especially with that heavy 6 cylinder swinging around out back.
Living!

jb

Postby jb » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:21 am

K Leake wrote:
mraible wrote:I believe in you guys! Let's make this bus great again!! \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Good call =D> Dr. Franz is will make it awesome \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Wicked! Has some potential for sure! So are you going to bag the bags? The one man band clean shop will kill it =D>

mraible

Postby mraible » Fri Nov 04, 2016 11:57 am

jb wrote:Wicked! Has some potential for sure! So are you going to bag the bags? The one man band clean shop will kill it =D>

That's KCW's current suggestion. With the 15" Fuchs I bought, my bus looked sweet from the back and front (when it was lowered), but I much prefer the side view with the turbo twists. So how do we make the 18" turbo twists work? That's the biggest question now. There are 7x17” ET55 996/Boxster wheels, but I don't know that 1" is going to make that much of a difference.

http://www.wheelenhancement.com/index.p ... tail&id=35

I'd love to do something like this: http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/ ... id=1901740

However, as John said in an email, there's no torsion housing in the rear of my bus. I'm married to air bags, or coil overs. No going back to that stuff without major surgery. With the bags, I loved having the ability to drop it down when parked, then raise it up to drive. I think tubbing the front just a bit might help, but we'd want to make it so you could turn w/o rubbing.

I'd love to figure out a way to make the hydraulic system above work. Maybe it is time for major surgery?

Everything else is awesome on this bus. The interior is beautiful, the exterior paint looks awesome and the engine runs great. But it drives like shit.
Franz wrote:The good thing about static suspension is that your car looks good all the time. Not just when its parked. Remember that. Wink

GTV
ninja

Postby GTV » Fri Nov 04, 2016 12:37 pm

mraible wrote:However, as John said in an email, there's no torsion housing in the rear of my bus. I'm married to air bags, or coil overs. No going back to that stuff without major surgery. With the bags, I loved having the ability to drop it down when parked, then raise it up to drive. I think tubbing the front just a bit might help, but we'd want to make it so you could turn w/o rubbing.

I'd love to figure out a way to make the hydraulic system above work. Maybe it is time for major surgery?

Everything else is awesome on this bus. The interior is beautiful, the exterior paint looks awesome and the engine runs great. But it drives like shit.

If you're interested I have a 65-67 torsion housing that I could deliver to KCW by the end of this month.
Living!

Return to “KCW current projects”